(Published by the European Parliament in English, French and German)
- Garcia, B. et al. (2013) European Capitals of Culture: Success Strategies and Long-Term Effects– Full Report here
- Appendices here
London 2012 Cultural Olympiad evaluation
(All of them published by the Institute of Cultural Capital, the Arts Council England and Culture @ the Olympics)
- Garcia, B. (2013) London 2012 Cultural Olympiad Evaluation – ExecutiveSummary
- Garcia, B. (2013) London 2012 Cultural Olympiad Evaluation- FinalReport
- Garcia, B. (2013) London 2012 Cultural Olympiad Evaluation- TechnicalAppendices
- Mackenzie, R. & Garcia, B. (2013) Reflections on the 2012 Cultural Olympiad and London 2012 Festival
Impacts 08 – European Capital of Culture Research programme
(All of them published by the University of Liverpool and available at: www.impacts08.net)
Author or Co-author
- Garcia, B., Melville, R. and Cox, T. (2010) Creating an Impact: Liverpool’s Experience as European Capital of Culture
- Garcia, B. Media Impact Assessment (Part II): evolving press and broadcast narratives on Liverpool from 1996 to 2008
- Garcia, B., Melville, R. and Cox, T. (2009) Core Messages – 2007 and early 2008 data.
- Garcia, B., Melville, R. and Cox, T. (2008) Benchmark Indicators Report.
- O’Brien, D. & Garcia, B. (2008) Who Pays the Piper? Understanding the experience of organisations sponsoring the Liverpool European Capital of Culture.
- Garcia, B. (2007) Media Impact Assessment (Part I): baseline findings on Liverpool press coverage before the ECoC.
- Garcia, B. and Melville, R. (2007) Impacts 08 Baseline Report.
- Melville, R. and Garcia, B. (2007) Re-telling the City: exploring local narratives of Liverpool
- Raymond, Ian (2010) The Look of the City: the impact of the Liverpool ECoC on the city’s public realm. Edited by Beatriz Garcia.
- O’Brien, D. (2010) Liverpool on the map again. Liverpool stakeholders’ reflections on the Liverpool ECoC. Edited by Tamsin Cox and Beatriz Garcia.
- Miah, A. & Adi, A. (2009) Liverpool 08 Centre of the Online Universe: the impact of the Liverpool ECoC within social media environments. Edited by Beatriz Garcia.
- Collett, M., Campbell, P. and Cox, T. (2009) Liverpool’s Creative Industries. Understanding the impact of the Liverpool ECoC on the city region’s creative industries. Edited by Tamsin Cox, Ruth Melville and Beatriz García.
- Rodenhurst, K. (2009) Local Area Studies – 2008 Results. Edited by Beatriz Garcia and Tamsin Cox.
- Rodenhurst, K. (2008) Local Area Studies – Baseline and 2007 Results. Edited by Beatriz Garcia and Ruth Melville.
- Rodenhurst, K., Comerford-Park, L. and Melville, R. (2008) Volunteering for Culture. Exploring the Impact of being an 08 Volunteer. Edited by Beatriz Garcia.
Heritage, Pride and Place: Exploring the contribution of World Heritage Site status to a city’s future development
- Garcia, Armitage & Crone (2014) Executive Summary
- Garcia, Armitage & Crone (2014) Main Report
- Appendix A: Literature Review
- Appendix B: Media and Promotional Analysis
- Appendix C: Stakeholder Interviews
- Appendix D: Focus Groups
- Appendix E: Citizens Survey
- Appendix E1: Citizens Survey Questionnaire
- Garcia, B. (2003) Evaluation of Cultureshock, Cultural Programme of the Manchester 2002 Commonwealth Games, Manchester: Arts Council England North West.